maandag 21 april 2014

Latest shopping (& online) hauls ~

Hello sweetiepies! I just discovered that it has been a month that I made my last post here... Oops, I'm a bad updater! ;_; Forgive me </3
Anyway, in that time I've been to London for the Japanese Street Fashion Event 'Enchanted' (Pictures on my Facebook account, might post them on here later too, if requested!). Apart from attending the event, I also spent 4 more days in London: it's my favorite city and I truely feel home there. I went there with my friend Laure and we're both madly love kawaii fashion and pastels so... That was pretty obvious in our hauls, haha. :D In this post I'll be showing y'all what I bought at the event, in London (mainly Oxford Street & Camden Town) and also what I recently bought online. I hope you will all enjoy it! If you have questions about any particular item, ask away ~ ♥ 

!! THIS POST WILL BE UPDATED SOON. I COULD NOT TAKE PICS OF EVERYTHING DUE ITEMS BEING IN THE LAUNDRY!!


First of all... The most perfect PJ's in the world! 8D ♥♥ Unicorns everywhere ♥♥ This is from Primark and both pieces are sold seperately (but both supercheap!)


Details \o/ Unicorns everywhere!

If you look closely... The unicorn sparkles! EVEN MORE PERFECT!! ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)


And like most of the time in the UK... The weather was very rainy and I forgot to take a raincoat with me *genius Merel* but I found a very cute baby yellow one in Camden! It has the cutest shape and print and because of the width it would also fit on loli dresses ~ Double score! (The bag next to it is where you can put the coat in, very useful to take with you in your purse, right? :D)
Details of the cute raincoat... I love how it's transparent but still has this cute print on it which makes it cuter than a normal plastic raincoat ~!


More, more, more ~ Shoes (online): Swimmer
Socks (from left to right): Camden, Camden, Angelic Pretty (from Dreamy Bows), Oasis 

Close-up of the Primark bag... The most perfect schoolbag in the world! It was only £9 and has a cute photo frame where you can put a cute picture in (as you can see I put an AP sticker in it, teehee, AP-fying everything ~~) 
Sweater time ♥ For casual days, sweaters are defo my favorite item to wear. They are so cute, comfortable and snuggly! ^-^ They fit cute on skirts, but also look great on just a plain jeans, so that makes it a great casual item too ~
Left: L O V E sweater - Mango
Right (online): Cotton Candy series sweater - Milklim


More pastel cuteness!
Left: Bow cardigan - Vanilla London (Camden)
Right: Thriftshop (Camden)

♥ Dresses!
Left to right: Vanilla London, Camden shop (name unknown), Nadia (online) 

And ofcourse... Skirts!
Left to right: Milklim, Pinkly Ever After (online), H&M

I obviously love the Cotton Candy series from Milklim, I know, I know... Haha I still want every colourway of both the sweater and shirt! Some day, some day ;3;!
The headbow is from Angelic Pretty (bought at Enchanted at Dreamy Bows) and it's one of favorite ones right now. :D I like big side-way bows, because they go well in an OTT coord! I do not own a lot of yellow stuff yet, but that will come. It's an adorable colour with baby blue, pastel pink and lavender!

Another sheer peignoir/cardi-thingie! I love these kind of things way too much. This one is from H&M!

Please don't mind the un-ironed clothes ;A; they came out of the luggage so yeah... It's pretty obvious I had to push them all in my way-too-full suitcase :'D
Left: Music on, World off (Feed your heart) sweater - Pimkie
Right: Bear suspender skirt: Milklim (online)


And ofcourse... Another alpaca! (for those questioning, I have 10 of them now ;A; hehe)
I bought this one because when I saw it, I couldn't stop laughing: I felt like this displays me in alpaca-form haha
(because of the tutu, the pinkness, the sassy princess look? I don't even know but this creature is too relevant in my life and I needed it way too badly :'DD)

The shop itself was very tiny but cute, with a lot of alpacas and kigurumis. It was in Soho, if I'm not mistaken! The girl is very friendly too and gave me one of her visit cards (that looks adorable too!) ~ 




Raffle price at the Enchaned event! This thing is pretty cute in a weird way haha :D It's from the shop MyauMania!

And last (but defo not least!): perfect gifts from my dear friend Nicky ♥ She really knows me, haha! (Just look at that cat, it's perfection!) She made the necklace herself, isn't it supercute? *^*


So... That was it, for this time! I hope it was a pretty interesting post anyway, even though I did not have a lot of inspiration for a blog post. ;A; Let me know what you think about it and have a nice day! 
(^▽^=)


Much love & hugs,

♥♥ Merel ♥♥ 







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten